Tuesday 9 September 2008

christmas partaaaying in september

My first trip to Vodka Revolution SoHo was during my first and only pub crawl in London. I instantly loved the place! The drinks were oh so yummy and wiiild plus the bar was so clean..and of course the bartenders were so efficient! To add to that, VodkaRev always gives out vouchers (if you're on their mailing list..so register!) so drink prices are super affordable (for London). Cocktails can be had at around 3.25 pounds with vouchers. ;)

Yesterday was even better..as in 10 times better as I got to experience how a Christmas party is like at VodkaRev. With K, I went to their Christmas party showcase, where we were welcomed with...


the trees were VodkaRev guys! We believe they're there to serve as security for the girls...










...got a free night with champagne reception, mini cocktails, fork buffet...


...we loved the leek and cheese tartlet (which I thought was quiche)

... chocolate fountain dipped dessert...


...vodka ice luge trial which i looooved..


...and flavoured vodka shots for the road...i got toffee apple and K got after eight (mint choco)..they were yum!

In total, that could've been 30 pounds per person...who says everything in London is expensive?? You just need to know where to go...

PS. Although I didnt have any company Christmas party to plan, I do intend on going to VodkaRev for my berday drinks..which is equivalent to my Christmas party anyway ;)






No comments: